We Are on a Mission
We dedicate every day to making Ohio more prosperous. At JobsOhio we actively seek associates who are passionate about Ohio, want to make a difference in our state, enjoy innovating, excel in collaboration, and resonate with our core values.
Get to Know Us
Invested in Our Team and Our Mission
- We act with integrity to do what’s right because when we are trusted, others can count on us.
- We value people because when we care, others grow, and in turn, so do we.
- We strive to make a difference by pursuing excellence, being creative, and serving clients because when customers thrive, Ohio strengthens.
JobsOhio has a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. Our associates are forward-thinking and driven to make an impact. We rely on our associates’ unique experiences, expertise and knowledge, and skills and abilities to help devise new ways to accomplish our mission.
Our team is made up of professionals from diverse backgrounds, some are former leaders at globally recognized companies while others are newly entering the workforce. We have an open-door policy where we welcome and encourage communication, mentorship, and collaboration across everyone in the organization –including our CEO and members of leadership.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
As we focus on our mission to support economic development within the state of Ohio, JobsOhio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives to ensure we are engaging and supporting underrepresented groups throughout the state. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we endorse fair treatment, access, opportunity, and advancement for all Ohioans. JobsOhio believes in enabling all individuals to experience Ohio as the best place to live, work, invest, and live their American Dream.
Taking Care of You
Our team members enjoy best-in-class benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your family, as well as access to other programs and services that promote physical and mental well-being, including short-term and long-term disability
- 401k plans to set you up for your long-term retirement goals
- Career and training opportunities to help advance your career goals and expand your knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Parental Leave for mothers and fathers
- Paid time off as well as paid holidays